je n'ai pas encore commenté l'épisode 2, j'avais un peu la flemme >_< je le ferai plus tard.
DigitalSpy a publié des spoiler/teaser :
1) If the warmer, more human Sherlock in 'The Sign of Three" left you unnerved, fear not: he's as close to stone-cold sociopath as he's ever been for at least 30% of this episode.
2) "Facts are for history books. I work in news."
3) An early scene parallels the very first moments of 'A Study in Pink'.
4) We knew that Steven Moffat's script was based on the short story 'Charles Augustus Milverton', but it also draws heavily on elements from 'His Last Bow', the chronologically final Holmes story.
5) There is at least one very significant character death.
6) A lot of 'The Sign of Three' will play very differently on a re-watch in light of the events of 'His Last Vow'.
7) "Here be dragons."
8) Despite being series three's most plot-heavy episode, 'His Last Vow' is also a character goldmine, delving deep into the psychology of Sherlock and especially John.
9) Molly is fierce.
10) You may already have heard whispers of a shocking development in Sherlock's life, but it won't be so shocking to anyone who has read 'Charles Augustus Milverton'.
11) "It won't be the first time your habit has interfered with their line dancing."
12) We always knew John Watson was a badass, but here he's given perhaps his most straight-up BAMF moment to date. It's really, really great.
J'ai aussi vu un avis sans spoil qui a vu l'épisode en avant première. Episode génial apparement, même s'il n'arrive pas à la cheville de la chute de Reichenbarch (en même temps c'était le summum celui-là). Et qui finit par un sacré cliff !
Edit : j'ai du actualiser plein de fois pour que le message se poste! Le site plantait à chaque fois!